2017 RVA Veterinary Conference
Register today: March 26, 2017
RVA Veterinary Conference
VESC invites DVMs and LVTs to join us at the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, March 26, 2017 for the RVA Veterinary Continuing Education Conference. We will be featuring an all day multi disciplinary CE for veterinarians and LVTs. Tracks include practical and informative information on emergency, dermatology, neurology, surgery, oncology and internal medicine.
This course meets the requirements for 6 hours of continuing education credit.
SEATING IS LIMITED – RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
(LVT Conference is FULL – DVM Conference is 90% full)
MORE DETAILS TO COME!
Great reasons to join us:
- Minimal travel
- Free to attend
- Breakfast & lunch provided
- Opportunity to meet with speakers
- Free entry to enjoy the Botanical Garden
- Exhibitors and product specials
- Raffle prizes
- CE Credits
2017 DVM Conference Speakers: (couple seats left)
- 9am – Hip Dysplasia: Revisiting an Old Dilemma – Matt Nicholson, ACVS,CCRP
- 10am – Stabilizing the DKA Patient – Megen Daugherty-Winegardner, DVM,MS,DACVIM
- 11am – Keppra-Epilepsy’s Kryptonite? A review of seizure management in small animals, Dr. Jeff Clarke, DVM,DACVIM
- 12pm – Lunch Break
- 1pm – 5 tips for making your practice Fear Free – CEVA’s Dr. Valerie Tynes
- 2pm – Gastrointestinal Surgical Emergencies – Andrew Mercurio,DVM,DACVS
- 3pm – What’s New in Atopic Dermatitis- Lynn Schmeitzel, DVM,DACVD
2017 LVT Conference Speakers: LVT CONFERENCE IS FULL
- 9am – Your patients are talking, are you listening? – CEVA’s Dr. Valerie Tynes
- 10am- Incorporating the Fear Free initiative and low stress handling in practice – CEVA’s Dr. Valerie Tynes
- 11am – Fluid Therapy – How to make a grape from a raisin and prevent it from floating away – Megan Allred, ER Clinician
- 12pm – Lunch Break
- 1pm – Wait……what life are we on? 2 feline cases in the ER (blocked cats & hyperosmolar diabetic)– Wend Watts, ER Clinician
- 2pm – Useful, Simple Local Blocks – Kristy Broaddus, DVM,DACVS
- 3pm – Hospice Care in Cancer Patients – Monika Jankowski, DVM,DACVIM
Thank you to our sponsors:
****** (LVT conference is full, registrations 1/24 or after will be placed on a waiting on list) ***
Register by completing the information below: You should receive a confirmation email within 48 hours. Please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 804-353-9000 if you have not received a confirmation.
Comments or questions are welcome.